- Deciphering New Lease Accounting Changes January 23, 2017
- BOLI Reverses Long-Standing Position on Overtime in Manufacturing January 23, 2017
- Lean Purchasing for Manufacturers January 10, 2017
- View All Blog Posts
A Whole Systems Approach
Prosperity means more than revenue growth – it means setting a foundation of operational excellence, building sustainable sales and marketing infrastructure, and cultivating an engaged and productive workforce. At OMEP, we take a holistic view to help manufacturers maximize their full potential.View Our Services
Attract, retain, engage, and develop your workforce with
OMEP’s innovative new program, Smart Talent.
What's new at OMEP?
Business Innovation Workshop - Eugene February 09, 2017. As a business owner with limited capacity, how do you prioritize decision making to grow your company’s profitability? OMEP invites you to participate in the Business Innovation Workshop Series which is designed to teach the principles and execution of a continuous improvement business model so you can understand how to…
Oregon Manufacturers' Summit 2017 March 13, 2017. 2017’s Oregon Manufacturers’ Summit Theme – Manufacturing Advancement: Make It Stick Oregon’s largest manufacturing summit will take place in Salem Oregon on March 13, 2017. Detailed agenda and registration information can be found at the link below. Get your Earlybird Discount Today …
- SUPPLY CHAIN OPPORTUNITIES CONFERENCE - Springfield February 02, 2017.
- Systematic Marketing for Manufacturers: Lean and Green February 15, 2017.
- Lean Purchasing Workshop February 23, 2017.
- NEXT: Strategic Solutions for Advanced Manufacturing March 07, 2017.
- View All Events
On The Blog
- Renewal Workshop, in Cascade Locks, puts a sustainable fix in clothing manufacturers' defective products January 05, 2017
- Rebranding Manufacturing October 17, 2016
- Secretary of Commerce Meets with students on Manufacturing Day October 17, 2016
- View All News
A Community of Resources
The OMEP Network is for leaders like you.Join Now
We were in business 32 years before we engaged with OMEP. We have learned more in the last three years than the last three decades. Business owners are confident by nature. It has been humbling to discover what we didn’t know. I’m here to tell you that no matter how good you think you are, you have lots of room to get better. OMEP has changed our world. In some areas of our warehouse we are processing orders 3 times faster than we were before our engagement. OMEP found a way to get us to forget our egos and find better, simple solutions.
OMEP's continued involvement is vital to our success and the development of manufacturing practices necessary to compete in the global economy. I believe that OMEP's program is critical to the success of manufacturing in the State of Oregon. Domestic manufacturers provide living wage jobs and organizations such as OMEP are essential in keeping manufacturing alive and well in the United States”
You are the best kind of advisor, a selfless one. It is exceedingly rare.
Working with OMEP this past year has truly been an incredibly rewarding experience. The depth of knowledge and resources that they have brought to our business is immense. We are a healthier organization today because of the relationship that has been created between the two of us.