- Examining the Growth of Manufacturing Establishments in the Pacific Northwest September 22, 2017
- Essential Leadership Behaviors To Nurture a Healthy Manufacturing Workplace September 21, 2017
- What is Grow 3 Degrees? September 08, 2017
- View All Blog Posts
A Whole Systems Approach
Prosperity means more than revenue growth – it means setting a foundation of operational excellence, building sustainable sales and marketing infrastructure, and cultivating an engaged and productive workforce. At OMEP, we take a holistic view to help manufacturers maximize their full potential.View Our Services
Don't Take Our Word for It
Get Food Safety Assistance
Whether you’re new to food processing and safety, or have been in your business for years and need assistance with new requirements like FSMA, we’re here to help. We can help you to manage and implement new food safety programs, including learning how to document processes, train employees, sustain your implementations, and continually improve to meet new requirements.
What's new at OMEP?
Effective Sales Workshop September 28, 2017. Your sales system keeps your company running. Yet, as a manufacturing business owner it can be difficult to maintain a steady flow of new sales while meeting the needs of your existing buyers. With increasingly complex demands from buyers, it can be easy for manufacturers to feel forced into using…
The Social Paradigm Shift, How To WIN In The Digital Age - Webinar October 12, 2017. There’s a social paradigm shift underway — and most people don’t even know it’s happening. The stats are shocking. People around the world have embraced social media well beyond anyone’s expectations. U.S. consumers now spend a whopping 10 hours per day looking at a screen and five of those are…
- Make Your Workforce Your Competitive Advantage September 25, 2017.
- GD&T SEMINAR SERIES Presented by: Dr. Greg Hetland of International Institute of GD&T October 02, 2017.
- MEDP's 2017 Annual Event ~ Forging the Economic Future October 03, 2017.
- Supply Chain Opportunities Conference October 04, 2017.
- View All Events
On The Blog
- Cleaning up the kitchen: Food and beverage processing is a core Oregon industry, changes in the law mean a scramble to catch up. June 29, 2017
- Training available to help Lane County food and beverage makers meet new federal safety standards June 29, 2017
- Made In Yamhill County June 14, 2017
- View All News
Resources for Leaders Like You
Join the OMEP NetworkGet Our Newsletter and More
We were in business 32 years before we engaged with OMEP. We have learned more in the last three years than the last three decades. Business owners are confident by nature. It has been humbling to discover what we didn’t know. I’m here to tell you that no matter how good you think you are, you have lots of room to get better. OMEP has changed our world. In some areas of our warehouse we are processing orders 3 times faster than we were before our engagement. OMEP found a way to get us to forget our egos and find better, simple solutions.
OMEP's continued involvement is vital to our success and the development of manufacturing practices necessary to compete in the global economy. I believe that OMEP's program is critical to the success of manufacturing in the State of Oregon. Domestic manufacturers provide living wage jobs and organizations such as OMEP are essential in keeping manufacturing alive and well in the United States”
You are the best kind of advisor, a selfless one. It is exceedingly rare.
Working with OMEP this past year has truly been an incredibly rewarding experience. The depth of knowledge and resources that they have brought to our business is immense. We are a healthier organization today because of the relationship that has been created between the two of us.