- 6 Considerations for your Food Safety Maintenance Program September 20, 2018
- GoGetter: A New Resource for those in the Skilled Trades Industry September 14, 2018
- Manufacturing Day 2018! August 22, 2018
- View All Blog Posts
A Holistic Approach to Operational Excellence
Prosperity means more than revenue growth – it means setting a foundation of continuous improvement, building sustainable sales and marketing infrastructure, and cultivating an engaged and productive workforce. At OMEP, we take a holistic view to help manufacturers maximize their full potential.View Our Services
Don't Take Our Word for It
What's new at OMEP?
Lunch & Factory Tour of Element September 20, 2018. Thursday, September 20, 2018 from 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM Join the EMA for this opportunity to view the local engineering and manufacturing facility at Element in Hillsboro OR. This local business opens its doors providing another opportunity to utilize our local resources. Element is a global…
Manufacturing Workforce Challenges Cohort September 24, 2018. Join OMEP for a 4 part interactive cohort designed to help you lower labor costs without layoffs, stop employee turnover, and train new and existing employees to be proficient, faster. “Our participants learned a great deal. We would definitely recommend this course to anyone interested in improving their work systems.”…
- Certified Production & Inventory Management Course - COCC September 24, 2018.
- Food Northwest: FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food September 25, 2018.
- Working Together Conference September 26, 2018.
- Revant Optics Learning Tour: Share to Grow September 26, 2018.
- View All Events
On The Blog
- MEP Aids Medical Device Manufacturers June 12, 2018
- Consultant Teaches Toyota's Philosophy June 12, 2018
- Lean manufacturing meets custom tow truck assembly April 18, 2018
- View All News
Resources for Leaders Like You
Join the OMEP NetworkGet Our Newsletter and More
We were in business 32 years before we engaged with OMEP. We have learned more in the last three years than the last three decades. Business owners are confident by nature. It has been humbling to discover what we didn’t know. I’m here to tell you that no matter how good you think you are, you have lots of room to get better. OMEP has changed our world. In some areas of our warehouse we are processing orders 3 times faster than we were before our engagement. OMEP found a way to get us to forget our egos and find better, simple solutions.
OMEP's continued involvement is vital to our success and the development of manufacturing practices necessary to compete in the global economy. I believe that OMEP's program is critical to the success of manufacturing in the State of Oregon. Domestic manufacturers provide living wage jobs and organizations such as OMEP are essential in keeping manufacturing alive and well in the United States”
You are the best kind of advisor, a selfless one. It is exceedingly rare.
Working with OMEP this past year has truly been an incredibly rewarding experience. The depth of knowledge and resources that they have brought to our business is immense. We are a healthier organization today because of the relationship that has been created between the two of us.