- Increase Your Skilled Worker Hiring Pool with Apprenticeships August 13, 2019
- Are You Prepared for a Successful Descent? August 02, 2019
- One Thing You Need To Do To Save Your Computers From Virus Attacks August 01, 2019
- View All Blog Posts
A Holistic Approach to Operational Excellence
Prosperity means more than revenue growth – it means setting a foundation of continuous improvement, building sustainable sales and marketing infrastructure, and cultivating an engaged and productive workforce. At OMEP, we take a holistic view to help manufacturers maximize their full potential.View Our Services
Don't Take Our Word for It
Learn from Manufacturing Pros in our Cohorts
What's new at OMEP?
The NW Electronics Design & Manufacturing Expo October 02, 2019. The NW Electronics Design & Manufacturing Expo (NEDME) is the premier trade show and networking event for members of the high-tech industry in the Pacific Northwest. NEDMEconnects local businesses with engineers, entrepreneurs, buyers, and reps in a fun atmosphere that promotes innovation and learning. The expo began 16 years ago,…
- The Anatomy of a Campaign - Facebook and Instagram Ads (on a budget) August 27, 2019.
- Tools for Conscious Leadership September 03, 2019.
- Portland Mini Maker Faire September 07, 2019.
- How to Take a Proactive Approach to Marketing Your Machine Shop September 10, 2019.
- View All Events
On The Blog
- Two years in, OMIC continues growth August 05, 2019
- Euphoria Chocolate Co. benefits from Oregon Manufacturing Extension Partnership July 25, 2019
- Independent Processor's Prime Cuts: Managing Growth July 25, 2019
- View All News
Get Our Monthly Newsletter
Subscribe to The Value StreamGet Our Monthly Newsletter
We were in business 32 years before we engaged with OMEP. We have learned more in the last three years than the last three decades. Business owners are confident by nature. It has been humbling to discover what we didn’t know. I’m here to tell you that no matter how good you think you are, you have lots of room to get better. OMEP has changed our world. In some areas of our warehouse we are processing orders 3 times faster than we were before our engagement. OMEP found a way to get us to forget our egos and find better, simple solutions.
OMEP's continued involvement is vital to our success and the development of manufacturing practices necessary to compete in the global economy. I believe that OMEP's program is critical to the success of manufacturing in the State of Oregon. Domestic manufacturers provide living wage jobs and organizations such as OMEP are essential in keeping manufacturing alive and well in the United States”
You are the best kind of advisor, a selfless one. It is exceedingly rare.
Working with OMEP this past year has truly been an incredibly rewarding experience. The depth of knowledge and resources that they have brought to our business is immense. We are a healthier organization today because of the relationship that has been created between the two of us.