- Manufacturing Matters Oregon Podcast January 16, 2020
- Why You Know More About Industry 4.0 Than You Think January 14, 2020
- Optimism Growing Among Women-Owned Small Businesses December 05, 2019
- View All Blog Posts
We Work Side by Side with Oregon Manufacturers
We draw on our team’s significant depth and breadth of real-world manufacturing experience bringing a thoughtful problem-solving approach to eliminating obstacles companies face. With our roots in lean as a business operating philosophy, we leverage these methodologies to provide solutions in Manufacturing Operations, Business Financials & Strategy and Organizational Development to be Oregon manufacturer’s source for growth and prosperity.Meet the Team
Don't Take Our Word for It
Unlock Opportunities: Get a Roadmap for Business Growth and Prosperity
What's new at OMEP?
- PCQI Training - FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food Course January 28, 2020.
- Portland Made: Instagram Deep Dive February 03, 2020.
- PNDC Supply Chain Opportunities Conference February 13, 2020.
- Northwest Food and Beverage World February 17, 2020.
- View All Events
On The Blog
- Portland Business journal: Big tech means more jobs and higher wages, even for small businesses November 05, 2019
- For smaller Portland manufacturers, it's all about the right moves November 05, 2019
- Cascade Business News: The Face of Manufacturing in Central Oregon — Changing & Growing November 05, 2019
- View All News
Get Our Monthly Newsletter
Subscribe to The Value StreamGet Our Monthly Newsletter
We were in business 32 years before we engaged with OMEP. We have learned more in the last three years than the last three decades. Business owners are confident by nature. It has been humbling to discover what we didn’t know. I’m here to tell you that no matter how good you think you are, you have lots of room to get better. OMEP has changed our world. In some areas of our warehouse we are processing orders 3 times faster than we were before our engagement. OMEP found a way to get us to forget our egos and find better, simple solutions.
OMEP's continued involvement is vital to our success and the development of manufacturing practices necessary to compete in the global economy. I believe that OMEP's program is critical to the success of manufacturing in the State of Oregon. Domestic manufacturers provide living wage jobs and organizations such as OMEP are essential in keeping manufacturing alive and well in the United States”
You are the best kind of advisor, a selfless one. It is exceedingly rare.
Working with OMEP this past year has truly been an incredibly rewarding experience. The depth of knowledge and resources that they have brought to our business is immense. We are a healthier organization today because of the relationship that has been created between the two of us.