- What Manufacturers Need to Know About Cybersecurity Right Now October 16, 2019
- Strategic Energy Management Alongside Lean Management Reduces Costs, Boosting Savings October 14, 2019
- 2019 Oregon MFG Day Recap October 10, 2019
- View All Blog Posts
We Work Side by Side with Oregon Manufacturers
We draw on our team’s significant depth and breadth of real-world manufacturing experience bringing a thoughtful problem-solving approach to eliminating obstacles companies face. With our roots in lean as a business operating philosophy, we leverage these methodologies to provide solutions in Manufacturing Operations, Business Financials & Strategy and Organizational Development to be Oregon manufacturer’s source for growth and prosperity.Learn How We Work
Unlock Opportunities: Get a Roadmap for Business Growth and Prosperity
What's new at OMEP?
Built Oregon & Portland Made October 04, 2019. Built Oregon + Portland Made are pleased to invite you to the 2019 Built Festival Founder’s Event Let’s kick off the festival in style this year with an event just for you – the founders. We’re bringing together founders/makers of Oregon-based consumer product companies for an evening of community building.
Coffee with Cobots October 08, 2019. On October 8 at 8:30am you’re invited to join OMEP and Oregon RAIN for their co-hosted forum on Collaborative Robots (Cobots). Learn how Cobots are flipping the script for local manufacturers – get a hands-on demonstration – watch (and program) 2 Cobots to perform some common tasks. No sales pitch,…
- The 16th Annual Bend Venture Conference October 17, 2019.
- Relay Resources: Supporting an Inclusive Workforce October 23, 2019.
- 6th Annual Manufacturing Symposium - Hillsboro Chamber of Commerce & Intel October 24, 2019.
- 2019 OEDA Annual Conference October 27, 2019.
- View All Events
On The Blog
- WaveCel bursts onto the bike scene, expands into Wilsonville facility September 17, 2019
- Rising Rents Put Pressure on Manufacturers August 23, 2019
- Two years in, OMIC continues growth August 05, 2019
- View All News
Get Our Monthly Newsletter
Subscribe to The Value StreamGet Our Monthly Newsletter
We were in business 32 years before we engaged with OMEP. We have learned more in the last three years than the last three decades. Business owners are confident by nature. It has been humbling to discover what we didn’t know. I’m here to tell you that no matter how good you think you are, you have lots of room to get better. OMEP has changed our world. In some areas of our warehouse we are processing orders 3 times faster than we were before our engagement. OMEP found a way to get us to forget our egos and find better, simple solutions.
OMEP's continued involvement is vital to our success and the development of manufacturing practices necessary to compete in the global economy. I believe that OMEP's program is critical to the success of manufacturing in the State of Oregon. Domestic manufacturers provide living wage jobs and organizations such as OMEP are essential in keeping manufacturing alive and well in the United States”
You are the best kind of advisor, a selfless one. It is exceedingly rare.
Working with OMEP this past year has truly been an incredibly rewarding experience. The depth of knowledge and resources that they have brought to our business is immense. We are a healthier organization today because of the relationship that has been created between the two of us.