Help Us Strengthen Oregon Manufacturing in the Southern Willamette Valley
Oregon Manufacturing Extension Partnership (OMEP) is in the business of preparing existing manufacturers to become more competitive in the global marketplace. We’re committed to sustainable transformation and not temporary fixes.
Our clients are small and medium-sized companies ranging from 5 to 1000 employees with the most common range between 20 and 150. We partner with company owners and senior executives in implementing strategies, techniques, and tools that make a difference in a company’s top and bottom-line growth. Our team of former manufacturing business owners, engineers, and executives have spent the majority of their careers in manufacturing and are deeply driven to bring clients long-term success. OMEP’s success is measured by the impact we make for clients through jobs created and retained, cost savings, increased and retained sales, and new investment.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant with extensive business and senior management experience. Successful OMEP consultants have varying backgrounds and skillsets, but we all share several core values. We…
- solve problems thoughtfully
- help each other out
- want to create prosperity in our Oregon communities and the U.S. as a whole
- are committed to our clients’ success
We want to talk to:
- Senior manufacturing managers who have strong business acumen and experience helping companies to operate more effectively.
- Former business owners who have successfully exited their business.
- Individuals who can manage a territory by balancing partner relationships, marketing, sales, and project delivery with support from our headquarters team.
- This position will be based in the Eugene metro area and may have some travel throughout Oregon. The salary range for a Senior Consultant is $110K-$130K depending on experience. We also offer a performance-based bonus and a competitive benefits package including a 401K match.