- This event has passed.
Angel Food Conference and Food Fair
June 19 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
In partnership with Food Northwest, the OSU Food Innovation Center, and Season to Taste, OEN is presenting the first-ever Angel Food Conference and Food Fair on June 19. The Angel Food Conference is the first-ever investment fund specifically designed to support the dynamic food and beverage sector and will showcase scaling food & beverage companies from Oregon and SW Washington, and connect them with vital funding.
This is your opportunity to watch local startups pitch their ideas and compete for prizes and an investment of up to $145K, taste great food from innovative, up-and-coming Oregon startups, and make valuable business connections that last a lifetime.
The conference is a tribute to our robust and growing roster of food and beverage startups in the region. OEN provides a hub for these companies, providing educational programs for entrepreneurs and connecting them with the resources they need—including angel investors.
Meet the Makers
- Christy Goldsby – Honey Mama’s
- Shannon Oliver – Red Duck Foods
- Ben Jacobsen – Jacobsen Salt
- Jaime Danek – Humm Kombucha
- Jill Keuhler – Freeland Spirits
- Michelle Cairo – Olympia Provisions
Special Guest: Jon Marshall, VMG Partners
Who should attend
Angel Food is where you need to be if you’re into innovative food & beverage companies.
What to expect
At our first-ever Angel Food Conference, you will:
- Hear inspiring pitches from up-and-coming companies in the food & beverage sector.
- Watch Founder & CEO of Green Zebra, Lisa Sedlar, emcee the event.
- Taste your way around the food fair. Sample food & beverage products from our participating Angel Food Program participants.
- Enjoy live music and post-event dance party by Rosa’s Buds.
- Watch inspiring entrepreneurs in the Startup/Developing Stage pitch for an investment award of about $145K.
- Vote for your favorite Concept Stage company to take home the prize package.
- Hear from some of the most successful food and beverage entrepreneurs in Oregon.
- Network, network, network! Mingle with hundreds of investors, industry experts, business leaders, entrepreneurs and all the movers and shakers in the industry!
Because every entrepreneur can use assistance. That’s why OEN connects entrepreneurs to every resource they need along their journey including mentors, professional service providers, marketing/sales/co-packing/distribution partners, access to funding, business networking and more.