- This event has passed.
Business Innovation Workshop – Eugene
February 9, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
As a business owner with limited capacity, how do you prioritize decision making to grow your company’s profitability? OMEP invites you to participate in the Business Innovation Workshop Series which is designed to teach the principles and execution of a continuous improvement business model so you can understand how to make the best decisions for your food processing business.
What You Can Expect
– Understand how to empower your people to solve problems
– Utilize your financials to support sound business decision making
– Apply operational excellence initiatives in your organization
– Harness the power of marketing to support top line growth
Feb 9, March 2, March 23, April 13 2017
Time: 10:00am – 2:30pm
Location: Lane Community College: Downtown Campus, Eugene, Oregon
Cost: $1500 per company, up to 3 attendees per company. Scholarships available based on need
1. Active Learning Sessions: We will conduct 4 classroom sessions
2. On-Site Check-Ins: OMEP will conduct up to 3 support sessions
3. Assessments: You will receive a business evaluation, marketing assessment and an on site evaluation
The heart of the Business Innovation Workshop series is the continuous improvement cycle. Our 5 topics: financials, strategy, top line growth, operational excellence, and conscious leadership work in tandem powerfully within the continuous improvement model to bring you success.
This program is designed for small manufacturing companies who are committed to building a healthy business through the continuous improvement philosophy. To attend, companies must send at least two members, including one owner/senior leader committed to the entire program. Although the focus is on food and beverage manufacturers, other industry sectors will benefit from this materials as well.