As a business owner with limited capacity, how do you prioritize decision making to grow your company’s profitability? OMEP invites you to participate in the Business Innovation Workshop Series which is designed to teach the principles and execution of a continuous improvement business model so you can understand how to make the best decisions for your manufacturing business.
This BIW series is made possible by Portland Prosper, formerly the Portland Development Commission – PDC
What You Can Expect
- Understand how to empower your people to solve problems
- Utilize your financials to support sound business decision making
- Apply operational excellence initiatives in your organization
- Harness the power of marketing to support top line growth
1. Active Learning Sessions: We will conduct 4 classroom sessions
September 14th, October 19th, November 16, December 14 from noon to four.
2. On-Site Check-Ins: OMEP will conduct up to 3 support sessions
3. Assessments: You will receive a business evaluation, marketing assessment and on-site evaluation
The heart of the Business Innovation Workshop series is the continuous improvement cycle. Our 5 topics: financials, strategy, top line growth, operational excellence, and conscious leadership work in tandem powerfully within the continuous improvement model to bring you success.
Tim Root has more than 35 years experience managing food processing and other businesses. He is past president of Pacific Pure-Aid Company; served as owner, president and managing partner of Myron Root & Company, Inc. and general manager of Sabroso Company.
This program is designed for small to mid-sized manufacturing companies who are committed to building a healthy business through the continuous improvement philosophy. To attend, companies must send at least two members, including one owner/senior leader committed to the entire program.
$500 per Company