Chemeketa Small Business Management Program
October 7 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Designed to Help You Work On Your Business and Not Just In It
Are you at a place in your business where you’re ready to take the next steps towards growth?
Chemeketa’s Small Business Management (SBM) program is designed to guide you towards achieving your business goals through better organization, management and operation of your business.
This ten-month program includes:
- One-on-one confidential business advising – 2 hours per month
- Interactive classroom learning – Industry experts lead 3 hour classes once per month – In-person and virtual options available!
- Collaboration – Exchange ideas and share successes and challenges with other successful business owners
- Accountability – We help you stay accountable to the goals you set for yourself
Classes cover a variety of topics, including- HR, marketing, social media, taxes, accounting, profit and loss,
business operations, leadership and more!
Apply Today – Next SBM Starts October 2021
“What I especially appreciate is the opportunity to work one-on-one with business mentors from around here who understand our local customer needs.”
– Amy, Willamette Valley Kitchen Co.