COMPLYING WITH DOD CYBERSECURITY REQUIREMENTS – WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED
May 5 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Pacific Northwest has been the site for a pilot program to help businesses comply with Department of Defense supplier cybersecurity requirements, such as the emerging Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). This event will share lessons learned and address your questions on how to effectively and efficiently comply and protect your business.
This program is for small to mid-size businesses that are familiar with CMMC and are targeting CMMC level 3 compliance.
- What is the time, cost, and other resources to gain compliance?
- Where do I start?
- What were the roadblocks along the way?
- Case study – walk through the process with an example company
- Best practices in using your staff and outsource resources
- ….And lots of time for questions with cybersecurity specialists
Just learning about CMMC or in a less technical field – we are also hosting COMPLYING WITH DOD CYBERSECURITY REQUIREMENTS – WHERE TO START on May 18.