COMPLYING WITH DOD CYBERSECURITY REQUIREMENTS – WHERE TO START
May 18 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Pacific Northwest has been the site for a pilot program to help businesses comply with Department of Defense supplier cybersecurity requirements, such as the emerging Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). This event will share lessons learned and address your questions on how to effectively and efficiently comply and protect your business.
This program is designed for small companies that are just starting their cybersecurity journey.
- What is Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) and when do I need to be compliant. Focus on CMMC levels 1 & 2
- What is the time, cost, and resources needed to gain compliance?
- Case study – walk through the process with an example company
- Where to start?
- What is the process?
- Where can I get help without breaking the bank?
- …..and lots of time for questions with our small business cybersecurity specialists