Design of Experiments
October 5 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Training Dates: October 5, 9, 12 and 16, 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
This 16-hour course provides an introduction to analyzing common business and industrial data.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Analyze data using the most appropriate statistical methods and interpret the results.
- Use statistical graphics to display data and the results of data analysis.
- Distinguish between comparison and correlation hypotheses.
- Apply the most appropriate statistical methods to test comparison and correlation hypotheses.
- Use a leading PC-based statistical software program.