- This event has passed.
E-Commerce Cohort for Manufacturers
September 23 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Thursday, repeating until November 4, 2021
STRATEGY AND PRACTICAL TECHNIQUES FOR SMALL MANUFACTURERS WHO WANT TO SUCCESSFULLY SELL DIRECT TO CUSTOMERS ONLINE
Do you want to capture higher profit margins by selling Online directly to customers? Do you only have one (or no) dedicated marketing staff? Not sure how to launch an online store that you can realistically manage?
This cohort is for you! Join fellow manufacturers for peer-to-peer learning in a marketing cohort that will arm you with foundational elements to launch and maintain a successful e-commerce program. Engage with marketing professionals in various specialties during one-on-one check-ins, and walk away with an actionable marketing plan that you can implement in your manufacturing business.
- UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL OF E-COMMERCE – SEPTEMBER 23
- REACH NEW AND EXISTING CUSTOMERS MORE EFFECTIVELY – SEPTEMBER 30
- UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR DATA IS TELLING YOU – OCTOBER 14
- GROW YOUR AUDIENCE THROUGH IRRESISTIBLE CONTENT – OCTOBER 28
- HARNESS THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING – NOVEMBER 5