Effective Sales Workshop
January 24 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Your sales system keeps your company running. Yet, as a manufacturing business owner it can be difficult to maintain a steady flow of new sales while meeting the needs of your existing buyers. With increasingly complex demands from buyers, it can be easy for manufacturers to feel forced into using high pressure tactics to bring in new business. OMEP and Dennis Hungerford created this workshop to help you change that cycle. Designed for business owners and leaders who are directly involved in B2B sales, or who manage sales personnel, this one day workshop will teach you to become a more effective seller without resorting to high pressure tactics.
Attend this workshop if you are…
- Experiencing shrinking margins due to discounting
- Not able to sell products based on value
- Frustrated by long sales cycles
- Can’t get buying decisions soon enough
- Losing business to lower priced competitors/ not sure how to compete against them
- Not targeting the “right” customers who are a good fit.
- Wasting too much time with the wrong customers.
- Losing control of your sales process (or don’t have one established)
- Not reaching revenue goals.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
– Learn how your sales tactics can differentiate your business from the competition
– Learn how to sell on value rather than price
– Take control of your sales process to increase predictability and profitability
– Close sales without high pressure tactics
$995 / Company (up to 3 attendees) – Additional attendees $199
Included in this price is OMEP pre-meeting and sales assessment, one month of sales support per company- this includes 4 scheduled phone support meetings, and other phone and email support as needed. Lunch is included.