- This event has passed.
Food & Beverage B2B Matchmaking Zoom Roundtable
September 24 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Prosper Portland and OMEP would like to invite you to participate in our upcoming Food & Beverage B2B Matchmaking/Supply Chain Zoom meeting. We’ve conducted this program twice annually at physical locations throughout Portland since 2012, and once this past May using Zoom. Manufacturers from other sectors have achieved extraordinary results by participating in our uniquely formulated networking process and we are sure that you will as well. Our goal is to help participants grow their businesses by increasing sales, contacts, and knowledge of resources. Below are some of the benefits that participants can expect to receive from this program.
- Generate 25-35 new contacts
- Meet new potential customers and suppliers
- Establish new relationships and strategic partnerships
- Discover resources to increase efficiencies and grow your business
- Improve your company and product pitch
Our program format is the key to our continued success. We will be utilizing the Zoom meeting breakout session system to conduct the following:
- Separate video attendees into groups of eight, consisting of one facilitator and seven business participants.
- There will be three or four 25-minute sessions throughout the program.
- The first question you will be asked to answer, in two minutes or less, will be about you, your business, product, customers and suppliers, and what you expect to gain from the program.
- The second question will be about what keeps you up at night and how you are planning for the post COVID-19 realities.
- Provide feedback for other participants based on what you’ve heard in the room.
- At the conclusion of each session, participants will be re-assigned to a new session with new people.
Who Should Participate
Food & Beverage related businesses including food processors, farmers, grocers, distributors, restaurants and retailers – Come ready to participate and don’t forget to practice your 2-minute pitch!
Registration Closes September 11th