- This event has passed.
Food Finance Bootcamp
October 21, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until October 21, 2020
Through generous support from Banner Bank, Craft3 is offering a four-day virtual workshop providing food entrepreneurs access to industry-leading instruction and coaching focused on helping businesses grow into stronger brands. Led by Tera Johnson, Director of the Food Finance Institute at the University of Wisconsin, this boot camp is split into four, seven-hour sessions of intense finance training designed to prepare food business owners to navigate an ever-changing food and farm business landscape.
After attending, you will have:
- a realistic and clear business model path that you can articulate to anyone who asks,
- financial systems and reports that will stand up to scrutiny by lenders and investors,
- a credible business plan with realistic assumptions about future growth, and
- a digital financial package to share with your stakeholders and support your fundraising.
During this boot camp Tera will also share information and best practices on how to help your business survive this rapidly evolving situation brought on by COVID-19.
Each Food Finance Boot Camp is limited to 10 businesses per class.
Food Finance Boot Camp is right for you if:
- Your business is profitable and you want to take its performance to the next level.
- Your business’s market position and profitability are eroding and you know you need to adapt.
- You are a young company that has never reached profitability and you know things need to change.
- You are in need of capital and you want to be prepared to be successful.
- You are in the process of expanding your business and want to learn how this will impact your costs and profitability.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
Applications will be accepted through September 29. Acceptance notification will be sent 3 weeks before class start. Upon acceptance, you will have 3 business days to finish the registration process and pay.
Total Class Fee
Boot Camp class fee is $250 per business. Businesses are encouraged to have two participants. Please indicate on your application if you are interested in learning about scholarship options.
Contact Craft3 Digital Marketing Manager, Jennifer Janda at Marketing@Craft3.org.
- October 20, 9 am – 4 pm
- October 21, 9 am – 4 pm
- November 3, 9 am – 4 pm
- November 4, 9 am – 4 pm
- February 9, 9 am – 4 pm
- February 10, 9 am – 4 pm
- March 9, 9 am – 4 pm
- March 10, 9 am – 4 pm
Location: All trainings will be conducted virtually.
January 26 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until February 23, 2021
January 28 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
February 9 - February 11