Get Your Manufacturing Business Found Online
March 17 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Your website is the heart of your marketing, especially if you are selling products online. Yet most manufacturing leaders are frustrated with their online presence. Join OMEP and guest Jennifer Morrow to discuss tools and tactics you can use to strengthen your website and online business presence.
This webinar is for you if you’re a B2C or B2B manufacturer who has wondered:
- How can my site work more effectively to generate leads and sales?
- What can I do to boost my online presence?
- Is social media marketing a waste of time for manufacturing companies? If not, what should I do to use those tools most effectively?
In this 1-hour webinar we’ll use case studies and real-life examples from manufacturers to discuss marketing for manufacturers.
You will learn:
- Components of effective website design for lead generation
- How basic SEO works and how to use it to improve traffic
- Discover how to edit and manage your business online presence
- See examples from manufacturers on how to tap into social media marketing
About Your Presenter
Jennifer Larsen Morrow leads information-packed webinars on marketing. She brings more than 40 years of marketing insight earned from her work with small to large businesses in industries from services to education to manufacturing and retail. Her mantra “what’s in it for me?” drives effective brands, websites, sales materials and advertising in print and online. Prepare to take notes so you can use all of the valuable tips and tactics you’ll learn.