- This event has passed.
Manufacturing Roadshow 2022
August 3, 2022 - August 17, 2022
From the coast to the Snake River, Oregon is home to thousands of manufacturing employers that provide more than 200,000 jobs. In August, OBI will lead a statewide tour featuring members of this extraordinarily important sector. The tour will allow policymakers and community leaders to learn more about the state’s varied manufacturers and the ways in which they benefit Oregon and its economy.
- Aug. 3: Intel (Hillsboro), Oregon Manufacturing Innovation Center (Scappoose)
- Aug. 4: Tillamook Creamery (Tillamook), Pacific Seafood (Newport)
- Aug. 5: Georgia Pacific (Toledo), HP (Corvallis)
- Aug. 8: Schnitzer Steel (McMinnville), A-dec and A to Z Wineworks (Newberg)
- Aug. 9: Cascade Poly Pipe and Conduit (Woodburn), Sierra Pacific Industries (Eugene)
- Aug. 10: NIC Industries (White City), Rogue Valley Microdevices (Medford)
- Aug. 11 (Klamath Falls): Oregon Institute of Technology, Wilsonart
- Aug. 12: Weyerhaeuser (Cottage Grove), Oregon Tool (Milwaukie), Heritage Specialty Foods (Portland)
- Aug. 15: Alaska Airlines (Portland), Boardman Foods (Boardman), SAGE Center (Port of Morrow)
- Aug. 16: Oregon’s Wild Harvest (Tentative, Redmond), 10 Barrel Brewing (Bend)
- Aug. 17: Duckwall Fruit (Hood River), Port of Portland (Portland)