- This event has passed.
OMIC ACADEMY Virtual Workshop StateMonitor Training with HEIDENHAIN Corp.
November 10 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Industry digitalization is becoming the new buzz word in the manufacturing industry. Many small to mid-size machine shops often feel overwhelmed implementing such technology. OMIC R&D member HEIDENHAIN is partnering with us to offer a training to untangle some of the key components for a digital manufacturing process.
During this workshop we will focus on machine monitoring of entry level CNCs like ACU-RITE all the way to full 5-Axis CNC controlled machines.
We will specifically address the following topics:
• Minimum requirements to network a CNC machine
• How to connect a machine to monitoring software
• Configuring the monitoring system based on machine capabilities
• Job management
• Maintenance schedule including predictive maintenance
• Key metrics to evaluate productivity
• Notification systems based on machine error codes
Please join us for this training event to identify the next steps to becoming more productive with your existing or future manufacturing equipment.
This event is open to all but capacity is limited.
Register for the free webinar
We will be offering a repeat of this training in person at our facility in Scappoose, Oregon on November 10th from 10am-noon local time. LIMIT 10 ATTENDEES, requires pre-registration and adherence to OMIC R&D COVID-19 protocols.
Register for in-person