- This event has passed.
Oregon Angel Food 2020 Grand Finale: Taster’s Ticket
OregonAF is a premier PNW food + beverage investment event hosted by Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN)
Are you OregonAF? With a Taster’s Ticket to the Oregon Angel Food Grand Finale on September 18th, 2020, you can be. This year’s finale will be hosted live online and you can watch for free, but to sample the products from the OregonAF Makers pitching at the finale you’ll need to pick up a Taster’s Ticket, which includes all of the following:
- Online access to the OregonAF Grand Finale, featuring pitches from 10 OregonAF Makers
- An OregonAF zippered cooler bag, loaded with food and beverage samples from this year’s OregonAF Makers!
- One We Are OregonAF Event T-Shirt (buy an extra shirt or more merch here!)
- Special OregonAF cocktail recipe from renowned Portland bartender Jessica Braasch
- Special ZEROPROOF OregonAF cocktail recipe from Oregon startup Foolproof
- Gifts and swag from the OregonAF sponsors
- Estimated value = $135!
What is Oregon Angel Food?
OregonAF is a tremendous opportunity for food + beverage entrepreneurs in the PNW to work with industry experts to fine-tune their businesses, and potentially to earn a $200,000 angel investment in their company. It’s also an incredible way for local accredited investors to pool resources and invest together in a promising early-stage food or beverage company.
A total of 60 Makers from around Oregon and the PNW applied to Oregon Angel Food this year, and nearly 30 local investors have pooled at least $5,000 each. In addition, more than 25 professional food buyers, merchandisers, retailers, financiers, lawyers and experts in R&D, operations and logistics came together to support these entrepreneurs in a series of intense education and coaching sessions.
Of the 60 founders who have been working with our team of volunteer mentors all summer, 10 will be pitching their companies at the Grand Finale. These Makers represent the best of innovative food + beverage, and the breadth of creative and ambitious founders in the Pacific Northwest: 60% identify as womxn, 35% identify as founders of color, and more than a third hail from outside the Portland Metro region.
Tune in the afternoon of September 18th to watch, taste and vote!
- 4 Makers are early-stage concept companies whose products aren’t yet broadly available – you’ll get to try them first with your Taster’s Ticket!
- 6 are vying for a $200,000 angel investment to scale their companies nationally, to be announced at the end of the Grand Finale.
- All 10 are eligible for your vote for the People’s Champ Loafy Trophy!