- This event has passed.
Selling Consumer Goods to Korea via E-Commerce | Webinar from Business Oregon
October 6 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Expand Your Reach with New Customers in Korea!
- Join Business Oregon’s global trade team as they host a webinar exploring e-commerce opportunities for Oregon businesses. Presentations will include experts such as:
Seung-in Hong, Deputy Consul General of the Republic of Korea serving Oregon and other PNW states.
- Andrew Yeon Jin Chu, CEO of SellerHub Co. an online shopping hub connecting businesses with major Korean e-commerce platforms.
- Park Chul Won, Representative of Lotte Mart, one of the largest retailers in South Korea.
- Amanda Welker, Business Oregon Global Strategies and Recruitment Manager.
- The economic and diplomatic relationship between South Korea and the U.S.
- Trends and influences within Korean e-commerce.
- How to start selling your products to Koreans.
- B2C solutions via e-commerce.
- Consumer needs and purchase patterns.
- B2B solutions for retail based markets.
- Business Oregon SBA grant program for Korean market development expenses.
- Why Korea:
Korea ranks #5 in the world for e-commerce;
Korea is the 3rd largest export market for Oregon products and services.
97% of young Koreans shop online.
This webinar is ideal for businesses with the following product categories:
- Organic Products
- Food and Beverages
- Lifestyle Products
- Health and Beauty
- Home Decor and Gifts
- Garden Products
- DIY and Hobby Products
- Apparel and Accessories
- Outdoor Gear