- This event has passed.
Social Media Mastermind Course
February 6, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
“The MTO EDU Mastermind course has given us a really solid platform to build on for all of our marketing activity going forward.”
—CEO Chris Chance of Fat Chance Bicycles (USA-made manufacturer)
This online course is everything you need to know to use social media to build your brand, connect with your target audience and drive a steady stream of traffic, leads & sales. Designed for B2B and B2C manufacturers, this online cohort will give attendees a step-by-step path to social media success, even if you’re not a digital expert. Many B to B businesses have traditionally thought social media is only for B2C. Our experience shows a well executed Social Media plan for B2B can differentiate you from your competition. Make your social media program a competitive advantage over your competition, not the other way around.
- Keep your company in the front of your customer’s mind.
- Expose your customers to all your companies’ competencies.
- Create mutually beneficial content and sharing
- Improve your SEO by refreshing content frequently
Watch MTO Agency’s exclusive Social Media Ask Me Anything webinar to learn more about the course.
The course will give you the tools and expertise to:
- Create a stand-out brand presence that delivers the credibility and authority necessary to increase customer engagement and sales in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
- Grow your community of customers and inspire evangelism for your products and services.
- Ensure every piece of content earns you the likes, comments & shares that drive digital word-of-mouth marketing (the #1 influencer of online and in-store purchase decisions).
- Create promotions, campaigns and social advertising that harness the power of social media and digital marketing to drive online and retail sales.
- Turnkey management, tactics and other tools you need to streamline your social media and digital marketing programs.
Included in this course:
- 8 training modules comprised of 42 online lessons and exercises, all self-directed and available 24/7.
- 16 weeks of dedicated Q&A weekly online group video calls with social media and digital marketing experts.
- 12 months access to our private Facebook group for daily mentoring and support.
- Interactive worksheets, tools and checklists developed by our team of experts and tested across hundreds of clients and marketers.
- Online peer-to-peer networking and support from other business owners.
If you missed the webinar, you can view it here
View Recording Password: nSiexq72
About The Instructor
August 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
August 20 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
September 9 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am