- This event has passed.
Virtual Sustainability Mission
October 19, 2020 - October 20, 2020
Sustainability Mission to Chile, Peru,
and Colombia, October 19-23, 2020
Smart City | Green Energy | Transportation | Mining | Agriculture and Food Processing Equipment | Environmental Technology
Business Oregon and Prosper Portland have teamed up with the US Commercial Service to virtually lead a group of Oregon companies to Chile, Peru and Colombia. On this journey you will have an opportunity to learn more about the opportunities in those markets to do business in the following hot sectors:
- Air, water, and waste and recycling technologies.
- Renewable and energy efficiency technologies.
- Smart Cities – planning, smart building, sensor technologies, and infrastructure.
- Smart transportation, such as electric vehicles, car-share programs, charging stations, railway and subway systems, e-bikes and e-motorcycles.
- Other means of transportation including rail and subway systems.
- Mining Industry safety equipment and new technology for efficiency.
- Food and agriculture technology including drones, soil sensors, and irrigation systems, and seafood, grape farming, food and beverage processing, and corn and berry harvesting.
- Shipbuilding and marine repair equipment and services.
- October 19 – Market briefing on Chile followed by B2B meetings.
- October 20 – Market briefing on Peru followed by B2B meetings.
- October 21 – Market briefing on Colombia followed by B2B meetings.
- October 19-23- B2B customized meetings will be arranged for each market of your interest with a goal of 4-5 meetings per Oregon business per country.
Business Oregon is offering Small Business Administration (SBA) grant funding to offset up to 75% of the fee for the services. Eligible expenses include: participation fee, translation fee, product sample shipment(s), website localization. Grant information can be found here: https://www.oregon4biz.com/Global-Connections/Export-Promotion/.
Contact for more information:
Pam Neal email@example.com (Greater Portland)