Data Analytics and Cloud-Based Software
COMMON USES / COMMON PROBLEMS SOLVED
- Track and display real time data from any network or web-based source
DATA ANALYTICS / VISUALIZATION TOOLS COULD BE A GOOD FIT IF….
- You want to align your team around KPIs
- Identify trends in data
- Provide data visuals to your manufacturing floor or any other department
- You would like to see real-time data
DATA ANALYTICS / VISUALIZATIONS MIGHT NOT BE A GOOD FIT IF…
- You don’t have any plans of using the data to manage the operation or derive insights from it
- You are measuring data that is not meaningful to your operations
What are the restrictions on this technology?
- Not able to collect data from devices that do not have network connectivity
Will I need special equipment to operate this technology?
- Most PC’s and tablets can be used
Do I need any special training or certification to operate this technology? If so, what?
- Training on the specific software program is required
- Some query and report building training will also be required
THE FACTORY OF TOMORROW EXPERIENCE
The following data will be tracked and displayed for the tool assembly simulation:
- Inspection data (pass/fail)
- Work station cycle time
- IOT sensor data
EQUIPMENT IN THE LAB
- Intel NUC PC running Power BI
The Factory of Tomorrow demonstrates real-world applications in a low volume, high mix environment. Made possible by our partnerships with national, regional, state, and local organizations, The Factory of Tomorrow is here to offer new opportunities for the real-world application of advanced manufacturing technologies.
Integrated technologies demonstrate that Smart Factories and Industry 4.0 advanced technologies are within reach for small and mid-sized manufacturers. Learn more and visit the lab >