Oregon Manufacturing Extension Partnership (OMEP) is in the business of preparing existing manufacturers for what many believe will be a resurgence in U.S. manufacturing driven by labor cost increases in competing countries and ever-increasing U.S. productivity.
Our clients are small and medium-sized companies ranging from 5 to 500 employees. We interact with company owners and senior executives in implementing strategies, techniques, and tools that often make the difference in a company’s ability to compete. We deeply believe in our mission and, not so modestly, have the chops to really make a difference for our clients. We have several videos posted on our website that give you an idea of what we do and how much our clients believe in us.
We’re looking for an experienced business development professional who will be dedicated to ensuring that OMEP’s new business flow is sufficient to deploy our consulting staff at full capacity. The ideal person for the job is someone who:
- Is a results-oriented self-starter,
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Is all about developing positive relationships,
- Thinks strategically, has strong business acumen and political savvy,
- Is excited about working as a team with like-minded pros,
- And has a passion for our mission.
If this sounds like you, click here for a more conventional job description. To apply, send a resume to email@example.com