If you’re on this webpage it is because you have a ticket to the SOREDI Summit. We’re only a few hours away from this immersive experience!
There are a few important steps to take to ensure you’re ready to play. If you haven’t already done so, please follow the steps below. If you’ve already done this, you get ten gold stars from OMEP and 5 minutes of your day back.
GET READY TO PLAY
Ready or Not uses video conferencing. To play, you will need:
- A Mac or a PC (I-pads, tablets and phones will NOT work)
- An updated Edge, Chrome, Safari or Firefox browser
STEP 1: Get the computer you will play on and ensure it is connected to the internet.
STEP 2: Check your browser, internet speed, and camera by clicking this link: https://rorn-game.web.app/browser-check
STEP 3: If updates are required, come back to this email after you have completed your updates and click that link again to test your camera, microphone and internet speed
Please take 4 minutes TODAY to check everything you will use to play Ready or Not, so that you can join the event without any issues.
GET THE MOST OF THE EXPERIENCE:
- This is an interactive game for connection, peer sharing, and networking. You’ll be on camera the whole time from 8:00AM to 11:30AM.
- We will provide you with a few breaks throughout the day for food, restroom, etc. If you need to jump out for a little bit that’s fine, we just ask that you be as present as possible throughout the day. The game is a team collaborative effort, and we need all players input to win.
- Please be in a room with minimal background noise. You’ll be collaborating online with 6 other players, and background noises will be very disruptive.
If you need any support, please email Jagnor@omep.org or call (541) 829 9921