EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS TOOLSET WITH AN IMMERSIVE INTERACTIVE GAME EXPERIENCE
READY OR NOT is a competitive, event-based simulation game that brings real-world challenges and solutions to life. You will work as a team to understand threats and opportunities, then make strategic decisions on how to invest limited resources. Successful strategies will unleash growth and profitability in your fictional company. This powerful experience builds understanding, expands business toolsets, and encourages new perspectives as you prepare for tomorrow’s business challenges. This is your chance to compete to double your company’s size and see your business from a perspective outside of your daily activities.
Tickets are valued at $299 a person. For a limited time use Code “PILOT” at checkout for free entry.
What is the READY OR NOT Game and How Does It Work?
- 4-hour collaborate-to-compete simulation focused on strategic thinking, team-building and unleashing sustainable growth
- Players have unique leadership positions in the fictional company and are interacting with breaking news, tracking KPIs, and gaining insights through instructive briefs
- Audiences of 30-300 people with 4-8 Players forming a team/company
- Each company competes against all other companies in the room to maximize revenue and profits.
- The magic and learning happen in the organic conversations at the tables, which the game design brings out
“WE LEARN BY EXAMPLE AND BY DIRECT EXPERIENCE BECAUSE THERE ARE REAL LIMITS TO THE ADEQUACY OF VERBAL INSTRUCTION” – MALCOLM GLADWELL
Why Play A Game?
Live interactive experiences with real-world scenarios make long-lasting impacts. Rather than traditional lecture-based seminars, people love to learn by doing. Large companies like KEEN, NIKE,NASA and AMAZON use it to train their leaders and recommend it to their colleagues. Previously only available for the biggest and richest companies, READY OR NOT brings this advanced learning technique to small and medium manufacturers.
READY OR NOT IS A FUN, INTERACTIVE SIMULATION WHERE YOU HAVE A SEAT ON THE LEADERSHIP TEAM! WORKING COLLABORATIVELY, YOU GET TO MAKE DECISIONS THAT WILL IMPACT YOU SHORT AND LONG TERM – PLUS MANY TWISTS ALONG THE WAY! – PAST ATTENDEE, OREGON MANUFACTURER