EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS TOOLSET WITH AN INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL GAME EXPERIENCE
Players make real business decisions as leaders of their team’s fictional manufacturing company. Developing strategic and analytical skills as they compete to win, learners tackle real-world business challenges. They’ll walk away with strategic questions to apply leadership level thinking in their real-world jobs.
- Online teams collaborate to win, competing against other teams to build a successful manufacturing business
- 3 -4 hours live online
- Up to 500 participants, 4 – 8 participants per team
MAY 17 – VIRTUAL EVENT | 12PM EST
What is the READY OR NOT Game and How Does It Work?
- This is a 4-hour online collaborate-to-compete simulation focused on strategic thinking, team-building and unleashing sustainable growth for manufacturers.
- Each person on your team will have unique leadership position in a fictional company
- You will be automatically added to a team when you join. You’ll collaborate with your team and compete against other teams to maximize revenue and profits.
- Throughout the game you will all interact with breaking news, make strategic investment decisions, manage KPIs, and respond to game events designed to mimic real-life business scenarios.
- All game materials and play happen online via video conferencing.
- Online game design brings out the magic and learning by fostering thoughtful conversations in your virtual rooms.
“WE LEARN BY EXAMPLE AND BY DIRECT EXPERIENCE BECAUSE THERE ARE REAL LIMITS TO THE ADEQUACY OF VERBAL INSTRUCTION” – MALCOLM GLADWELL
Why Play A Game?
What are the Benefits for an MEP Center?
OMEP created the Ready or Not Business Simulation game because we know manufacturers learn best through practical hands-on experiences. Players participate in strategic business decision making, broadening their thinking as well as building partnerships with manufacturing peers. Based on OMEP’s experience running Ready or Not with clients, partners, and prospects, game play is engaging, even upon multiple play throughs. It builds a pathway for valuable conversation between centers and clients about a holistic approach to business improvement.
We want to share these capabilities with the MEP National Network. Benefits and potential use cases of Ready or Not include:
Broaden the perspective of clients or prospects to MEP Center capabilities beyond the shop floor
Create unique and memorable events to increase your center’s market penetration – potential light-touch survey for participants
Educate partners and other organizations – use Ready or Not to help them understand the challenges of small manufacturing businesses and how MEP centers can help.