EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS TOOLSET WITH AN INTERACTIVE GAME EXPERIENCE
READY OR NOT is a competitive, event-based simulation game that brings real-world challenges and solutions to life. You will work as a remote online team to understand threats and opportunities, then make strategic decisions on how to invest limited resources.
Successful strategies will unleash growth and profitability in your fictional company. This powerful experience builds understanding, expands business toolsets, and encourages new perspectives as you prepare for tomorrow’s business challenges.
What is the READY OR NOT Game and How Does It Work?
- This is a 4-hour online collaborate-to-compete simulation focused on strategic thinking, team-building and unleashing sustainable growth for manufacturers.
- You will be automatically added to a team when you join. You’ll collaborate with your team and compete against other teams to maximize revenue and profits.
- Each person on your team will have unique leadership position in a fictional company.
- Throughout the game you will all interact with breaking news, make strategic investment decisions, manage KPIs, and respond to game events designed to mimic real-life business scenarios.
- All game materials and play happen online via video conferencing. Magic and learning happen in the organic conversations in your virtual rooms, which the game design brings out.
“WE LEARN BY EXAMPLE AND BY DIRECT EXPERIENCE BECAUSE THERE ARE REAL LIMITS TO THE ADEQUACY OF VERBAL INSTRUCTION” – MALCOLM GLADWELL
Why Play A Game?
What are the Benefits for an MEP Center?
OMEP created the Ready or Not Business Simulation game because we know manufacturers learn best through practical hands-on experiences. Players participate in strategic business decision making, broadening their thinking as well as building partnerships with manufacturing peers. Based on OMEP’s experience running Ready or Not with clients, partners, and prospects, game play is engaging, even upon multiple play throughs. It builds a pathway for valuable conversation between centers and clients about a holistic approach to business improvement.
We want to share these capabilities with the MEP National Network. Benefits and potential use cases of Ready or Not include:
Broaden the perspective of clients or prospects to MEP Center capabilities beyond the shop floor
Create unique and memorable events to increase your center’s market penetration – potential light-touch survey for participants
Educate partners and other organizations – use Ready or Not to help them understand the challenges of small manufacturing businesses and how MEP centers can help.