Strategy, Development and Business Planning the OMEP Way
- Get an introspective look at company and competition with general strategy development tools such as a competitive matrix and SWOT Analysis
- Create or modify one or more of the value propositions for your business focused on specific market segments
- Link activities, resources, partnerships and customer relationships to deliver value to customers in a way that is difficult for competitors to copy
- Understand prerequisites, priorities and resources needed to achieve your future state through gap analysis and phasing
- Develop and align your strategic communications, objectives, and agree on metrics to track the success
- Get an outside perspective from manufacturing experts who can help with implementation and provide course correction advice
You are the best kind of advisor, a selfless one. It is exceedingly rare.
DAN KLOCK CEO, Bridgetown Bakery READ MORE
Schedule Your Phone Call
A brief discovery session with an OMEP consultant can change your view of what might be possible for your business. You’ll get honest feedback from a consultant with deep financial, business, and production acumen. And rest easy – there will be no hard sell or obligation.