What We Do
We’re Committed to Sustainable Transformation – Not Temporary Fixes
OMEP draws on our team’s combined 500 years of real-world manufacturing experience to bring a thoughtful problem-solving approach to eliminating obstacles faced by Oregon manufacturers. We leverage our roots in lean as a business operating philosophy to provide transformational impacts to manufacturers who might not otherwise have access to consulting services. Through on-site implementation, peer-to-peer learning events, and connections to partners, OMEP helps manufacturing leaders and their teams:
- Identify, develop, and implement new business strategies
- Use company financials to influence effective decision making
- Leverage the power of a lean continuous improvement business model to increase profitability, scale capacity, and support growth
- Reduce turnover and effectively hire on-board, and train employees
- Gain a competitive advantage through the implementation of new technologies
Whatever your need, OMEP is here to help take your business to the next level.
No business challenge operates in a silo. That’s why our team will take a holistic view of your business, incorporating multi-layered services that extend to every aspect of your company.
We provide the tools, expertise, and flexibility to engage with all sizes and types of manufacturers. No matter where your business is in its lifecycle, OMEP can help you reach your goals.
OMEP’s team is fueled by a set of core values, and these guiding tenets have a direct impact on how we deliver results to our clients every day. Learn what you can expect from working with us.
Recruit, On-Board, and Engage Workers
We can help you attract talent, engage employees, and enhance your training and development capabilities.
Food Safety Assistance
Build, Implement, and Sustain Your Food Safety Plan