Aaron began his work with OMEP in 2004 when he served as a Business Consultant. After seven years, Aaron chose to continue his professional growth by joining a long term client where he spent over 5 years in various Operations and New Product Development leadership positions. He has recently returned to OMEP to utilize his skills and expertise as OMEP’s President. Aaron works with OMEP staff and clients to help manufacturers implement leading edge strategies aimed at world class performance.
Past Relevant Experience
- Director of Global OEM Product Development and Process Excellence, Welch Allyn
- Director of Global Current Product Engineering, Welch Allyn
- Manufacturing Engineering Manager, Welch Allyn
- Business Consultant, OMEP
- Engineering Supervisor, Moore Electronics
- Manufacturing Engineer, Daitron