Gary Conner | Senior Consultant
Since beginning his consulting career in the late 1990’s, Gary has worked with 200 companies and conducted over 800 continuous improvement events – working in nearly every State and multiple Canadian Provinces.
His diverse background and experience includes primary and secondary woods, metals, glass and plastics, furniture, aerospace, injection molding, precision machining, electro-mechanical-electrical assembly, medical product equipment design and manufacturing, high speed printing as well as service organizations, non-profits, healthcare and even governmental agencies.
Gary is a two time Shingo Prize winner and specializes in adapting the Toyota Production System to high mix-low volume environments.
Past Relevant Experience
- Lean Enterprise Training – Principle (12 years)
- Neilsen Mfg.Inc. – Training coordinator, Lean Coordinator, QA Manager, Lean TeamLeader, CNC programmer, ISO
- Clackamas Community College – Senior Instructor
- Development Dimensional International (Interaction Management) – Chemeketa Community College
- Transformation of American Industry – Clackamas Community College