Jason Stratton | Manufacturing Consultant
Prior to serving as OMEP’s manufacturing consultant, Jason worked at Welch Allyn where he successfully led several production and warehouse/distribution continuous improvement projects. He also helped to facilitate the creation of the Welch Allyn LEAN management system.
Do you want to learn more about automating your processes or implementing new technologies in your manufacturing facility? Learn More here >
During his time there, Jason participated as a subject matter expert in the Global SAP ERP implementation project. While at Guerdon Enterprises Jason introduced LEAN manufacturing to a modular building factory, leading training classes and developing production metrics. He also facilitated several 5s projects throughout the factory. For the last 3 years Jason has utilized his knowledge of LEAN and ERP implementation to work as a project manager and ERP consultant, successfully implementing several new ERP conversions and upgrades at a variety of companies.
- Aloha High School – General Studies
PAST RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- MIS Sales and Consulting – Operations Consultant
- Pacifica Beauty – Materials Manager / Process Improvement Manager
- Guerdon Enterprises – Shipping Supervisor
- Welch Allyn – Assembler, Tech 1, and Supervisor
- Successful Money Management Seminars – Shipping/Receiving Clerk
- Platt Electric – Shipment Auditor and Order Puller
- Tektronics – Mini-Load operator
- Supercom – Shipping and Warehouse Clerk