Justin Gradek | Associate Consultant
As OMEP’s Associate Consultant, Justin Gradek is responsible for helping manufacturers make technology work for their businesses. Whether navigating the modern threats of cybersecurity with clients, implementing ERP systems, or assisting with industrial automation upgrades, Justin applies the lean philosophy of waste reduction to increase capacity on his projects.
With a background in lean manufacturing, Justin has experience analyzing systems and business processes within many types of organizations. He brings his analysis skillset to all client work, drawing on his dual master’s degrees in economics and international relations.
Before accepting the position at OMEP, Justin was a Process Improvement Engineer at Moventas Inc., a Portland-based manufacturer of Wind Turbine Gearboxes, as well as a Project Lead at Ikerd Consulting. Additionally, Justin spent several years in Washington D.C. as a policy analyst.
- Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs – Robertson Fellow, MA Economics, MA International Relations
- California Polytechnic State University, BA Modern Languages and Literatures
PAST RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- U.S. Treasury– Policy Analyst
- Ikerd Consulting – Project Lead
- Moventas, Inc, – Process Improvement Engineer