With a background in lean manufacturing, Justin has experience analyzing systems and business processes within many types of organizations. He brings his analysis skillset to all client work, drawing on dual master’s degrees in economics and international relations. Justin’s client-facing work touches on facility re-layout and technology adoption.
Prior to OMEP, Justin was a Process Improvement Engineer at Moventas Inc., a Portland-based manufacturer of Wind Turbine Gearboxes, as well as a Project Lead at Ikerd Consulting. Additionally, Justin spent several years in Washington D.C. as a policy analyst. Justin’s education includes Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs – Robertson Fellow, MA Economics, MA International Relations, and California Polytechnic State University, BA MLL.
- Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs – Robertson Fellow, MA Economics, MA International Relations
- California Polytechnic State University, BA Modern Languages, and Literatures
PAST RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- U.S. Treasury– Policy Analyst
- Ikerd Consulting – Project Lead
- Moventas, Inc, – Process Improvement Engineer