Kleve Kee | Managing Consultant
Kleve Kee brings over 25 years of experience in management and senior leadership to his work at OMEP. Specializing in bringing a continuous improvement business operating philosophy to his clients, Kleve has an industrial engineering background with an MBA, and is a Certified Leadership Trainer and Family Business Advisor. Kleve works within all levels of a company on operations, top line growth, financials for decision making, leadership, and strategy. In a business world of limited resources and unlimited focus areas , Kleve helps companies concentrate their limited resources on areas most impactful for their business.
Past Relevant Experience
- Bar Seven A Companies—general manager and operations management
- Pacific Crest Technology—knowledge management systems director
- Freightliner Corporation—service systems engineering management
- M.B.A., University of Portland
- B.S. Industrial Engineering, Oregon State University