Linda Wechsler | Senior Consultant
From prep kitchen chef, to food scientist, to supply chain and operations management, Linda brings over ten years of experience to her work with OMEP clients. Drawing from her scientific background, creative vision, and operational savvy, Linda approaches food processors and manufacturers with an innovative approach.
Linda enjoys assisting entrepreneurs and small business owners in making the right connections and progress to achieve their goals. She shares their passion and commitment to the unique food and beverage culture only found in the Pacific Northwest.
Linda will host a Food Safety Cohort in January. Don’t Miss this Opportunity!
Past Relevant Experience
- Institute of Food Technologists – Oregon Section – executive chair (2013-2014)
- Pacific Natural Foods – outsourcing & strategic purchasing manager
- Oregon State University Food Innovation Center – product development/sensory & consumer research
- Peachtree and Ward Catering – chef
- Lockheed Martin Space Systems – satellite software engineer
- M.S., Food Science and Technology, Oregon State University
- B.A., Economics/Computer Science, University of California – Berkeley