Michelle Fusak | VP of Finance and Operations
Michelle brings over 16 years of experience in finance and budgeting to her position at OMEP. While with the Oregon Health Authority, Michelle managed hundreds of federal healthcare contracts and several federal grants. At the Portland Development Commission, Michelle was responsible for the budget and financial planning for the agency which included economic/business development programs. Starting her career working for legislative fiscal offices gave her a strong foundation in budget and finance practices and research techniques.
Past Relevant Experience
- Oregon Health Authority—grants and finance manager
- Portland Development Commission—budget officer
- State Legislatures –senior fiscal/budget analyst for two state legislatures: Oregon’s Legislative Fiscal Office and Arizona’s Joint Legislative Budget Committee
- M.B.A., Arizona State University
- B.S., Economics, University of Arizona