Rick Price | Senior Consultant
Rick is an improvement Kata expert, coach, and trainer. Experienced in executive leadership roles of manufacturing, including strategic and tactical project management. An ASQ certified Six Sigma blackbelt, Rick has strong leadership and team-building skills.
Skilled in DMAIC, Value Stream Mapping, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), he has worked as a machinist, precision fabricator, and a lean manufacturing implementation expert.
As a Senior Consultant at OMEP, Rick delivers results by connecting manufacturing professionals to continuous improvement solutions. Before OMEP, he worked as a Director of Fabrication and Continuous Improvement at ATI Specialty Alloys & Components for 8 years. As the Director of Continuous Improvement, Environmental Health and Safety for Cast Products he assisted in turning around the non-profitable business to sustained profitability.
Past Relevant Experience
- TI Cast Products, Director of Continuous Improvement, Environmental Health and Safety – Cast Products
- ATI Specialty Alloys & Components, Director of Fabrication and Continuous Improvement, Assistant Manager –Fabrication
- Entek Manufacturing, Director of Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement
- Portland State University, ASQ Six Sigma Blackbelt
- San Jose City College, Sheet Metal Technology/Precision Sheet Metal