Russ is an experienced Program Manager in design, deployment, and management of global development programs that reduce operating expenses and increase organizational efficiency and effectiveness. During his 20-year career, he has managed small and large teams that have delivered and exceeded performance goals. Russ is skilled in defining and executing strategic and operational objectives that deliver results.
Past Relevant Experience
- Evaluations, Metrics, Systems, and Communications Program Manager – Hewlett Packard
- Learning & Development Business Partner – Hewlett-Packard
- Learning & Development People Manager – Hewlett-Packard
- Learning & Development Consultant – Hewlett-Packard
- Process Technician Program Manager – Hewlett-Packard
- Linn-Benton Community College – Associate of Science (A.S.), Criminal Justice and Corrections