Shane Steinke | Principal Consultant
Shane is an executive leader with more than twenty-three years of operations and planning experience, skilled at managing dynamic and complex environments while balancing personnel, budgets, and customer requirements.
As a Principal Consultant at OMEP, Shane delivers results by utilizing his extensive experience with risk mitigation and problem analysis to evaluate alternative options for manufacturers and by helping them to implement change successfully.
Before OMEP, Shane served in the United States Air Force. During his military career, he led process analysis to improve efficiencies, driving a 67% performance increase. As a change management expert, Shane specializes in leading complex organizations. He draws on his Military experience to connect manufacturers with opportunities in the Department of Defense (DOD) supply chain.
Past Relevant Experience
- Wing Deputy Commander; Middle East
- Senior Manager, Acquisitions; Washington, D.C.
- Director, Strategic Planning; Germany
- Deputy Director, Operations; Middle East
- Squadron Commander; Nevada
- F-15 Instructor & Staff Officer
- Air War College, Master of Security Studies, Grand Strategy
- Naval Postgraduate School, MASecurity Studies
- Colorado State University, MBA
- United States Air Force Academy, BS – Economics